Our methodical & scientific recruitment procedure is divided into six parts
- Advertisement in leading media
- Interview & Trade Test
- Pre-Medical Check ups
- Processing of C.V's and obtaining visa's by the sponsor/overseas client.
- Obtain Emigration Clearance and Ticketing.
Following is the elaborate recruitment process which begins with receipt of our client's requirements.
Following is the entire recruitment process which begins with receipt of our client's requirements.
- Step 1
On receipt of your confirmed demand with details like classification of workforce needed, required Education and Experience and Remunerations offered by you, we refer to our ready Data Bank for a suitable candidate. If no suitable person is available in the Data Bank and Electronic Job Portals then, Release Advertisement in leading Indian News papers.
- Collect Bio-Datas, scrutinize and shortlist.
- Arranging Telephonic Interviews / Video conferencing (If you are not coming down for an Interview).
- Fixing the date for final interview with you / arrange Trade Tests in well equipped Trade Centers.
- Conducting the Interviews.
- Sending the selected person’s C.V.’s with all the required documents.
- Pre-medical check-ups to minimize medical unfits after visa is obtained.
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Power of Attorney : A power of attorney in our name to recruit Indian workers on your behalf in the format enclosed.
- Demand Letter : A demand letter with details about categories of workers required with salary offered and other terms & conditions.
- Employment Agreement : One specimen Agreements / contract copy in accordance with norms laid by the Indian Embassy.
- Commercial Registration Certificate Copy.
- Authorisation Letter : A letter addressed to your consulate in Mumbai to get their permission for visa processing. (In case of K.S.A.).